The question is again, “How do you pack on deployment?” If you have ever been on a deployment then you will know what I am talking about. Yup! You want/need to make sure you get everything you need on the trip. Otherwise when your downrange you might be left out in the cold! One of the fastest way to get everything you need whether it is on a deployment, family trip, camping or whatever you have plan is pack it up with a pelican case.
Pelican cases come in all sizes for the right job you have in mind. It protects your precious items in an air plane on a long trip. Car or truck rides out in the weather. Pelican is here for you!
I have a couple of these cases in storage. My case helps protect my stuff from being damage. One of the best features on these cases is the wheels. No matter how heavy I fill the case. The wheels help transport them with ease.
I usually do a pro and con on different items I review. But to be honest, you really can not go wrong with a pelican case.
Check out what spec they have:
1660 Protector Case
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
- Large 2-person fold-down handles
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, lightweight
- Retractable extension handle
- 3 level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- O-ring seal
(80.2 x 58.4 x 49.5 cm)